SGPT...EXTRA BONUS DAY!!!

This Sunday will be day 7 of the 12 DRILLS OF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE and I'm guessing Sunday is usually a day off for most of you from workouts. So, instead of taking Sunday off, I am challenging you to complete the following:

ROUND #1
Day 1: Jacks 100 reps
Day2: Full Pushups 30 reps
Day 3: Leaps 40 reps
Day 4: Full Burpees 20 reps
Day 5: High Knees 30 reps
Day 6: Spider Crawl 20 reps
Day 7: Tricep Dips 30 reps

ROUND #2
Jacks 50 reps
Full Pushups 20 reps
Leaps 30 reps
Full Burpees 15 reps
High Knees 20 reps
Spider Crawl 16 reps
Tricep Dips 20 reps

ROUND #3
Jacks 25 reps
Full Pushups 15 reps
Leaps 20 reps
Full Burpees 10 reps
High Knees 16 reps
Spider Crawl 10 reps
Tricep Dips 15 reps

ROUND #4
Jacks 15 reps
Full Pushups 8 reps
Leaps 12 reps
Full Burpees 5 reps
High Knees 10 reps
Spider Crawl 8 reps
Tricep Dips 10 reps


DID YOU COMPLETE IT? I want to know, check in with me. This is the first step in the PT program....showing me accountability. Letting me know that you are taking my expert advice serious, will only help YOU achieve YOUR goals. I am postponing for a couple weeks emailing your RMR's. I would like to wait until after CHRISTMAS to have you all focus on diet and your personalized caloric needs. I feel it is important to take it slowly and not throw a lot at you especially this time of year. I will forward that information soon after Christmas Day which will give you a jumpstart on your diet before the start of the 8 week program. Remember, it officially starts January 5th.

Please text, email, Facebook me everytime you've completed the days drills and if you took Sunday's challenge.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Is Here!!!

PROTEIN